Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Wishlist..


I really want to start collecting animal planters again, especially deer and bunnies! I haven't really got much to write about today.. I have a whole heap of packages to box up to send tomorrow. I sold a whole heap of my memo pads so need to post those as well as a swap going off to Missouri. I was thinking about my doll collection and wether I should start focusing on a specific type, like the cute little girls with the chenille pups.. they are quite hard to come by and not cheap so it will mean I am forced to slow down on the buying which I really need to do anyway! I don't know.. I just love all of them and can't resist their ridiculously cute faces :D

Here are my current finds I am waiting to receive..


















Well im literally being shoved off the computer by the old ball and chain as he wants to go to bed and im apparently not allowed to use the laptop in the same room while he sleeps.. it has to be pitch black and completely silent, ridiculous I say ;)

No comments: