Thursday, 13 March 2008

Vintage Decal Dolly Stools


I found these cute little mini stools awhile ago but had no idea what to do with them so I put them away at the back of the wardrobe until today when I decided to try out some of my vintage decals on them. I wasnt sure how well it would work but they turned out much better than expected! I think they look so cute :D I almost dont want to put anything on them and cover up the sweet little designs.

They are the perfect size to fit about 3 average size pose dolls on. The round ones are 7"x7" across + 6" high and the square one is 8"x8" + 3" high. I think I am going to use the rest of my decals on the unpainted hat boxes I bought.. I just need to get some paint test pots first :D might have to find some more of those stools!

(isn't the word stool hideous? ahaha) Here are the close ups of the decals :







I wonder if anyone would be interested if I did make them to sell. The legs screw on so they are fully collapsable for storing/shipping etc. Hmmm

No comments: