Saturday, 22 March 2008

Happy Easter :D

Easter Display

So not a lot has happened in the last few days worthy of blogging about.. I wrote a little rant about ebay international sellers here, which had some interesting responses.

Easter thus far has been fairly chocolateless im afraid! Recently I discovered that i'm slightly allergic to chocolate :( How awful is that? very very very. It's not a serious allergy but everytime I eat it my mouth kinda gets itchy and the inside of my mouth itches like crazy, so uncool.
I did eat the peeps and malt balls I got from Gretchen (shop66) and a tiny bit of a chocolate bunny (oops couldn't resist!) oh and a few chocolate hot cross buns (again, oops). Mmmm easter is definitely one of my favourite times of year.

I am considering starting up an etsy shop selling bits and pieces, I guess i'm a little hesitant because of the shipping costs (being so high) - will people want to buy from me? I guess I wont know unless I try.. we'll see. I want to go on a massive thrift trip sometime soon as I haven't been in ages (6 months!?). New Zealand isn't exactly awesome for amazing finds but there are hidden treasures everywhere.. I just gotta get to them before everyone else.

Here are a few things i've found in the last week..



  • Vintage French Poodle Jewellery Box with three sided mirror. Made in Japan.








  • Vintage Chenille Chicks and Bunny



  • Big Eyed Bradley Doll with Dog



  • 3 Vintage Music Elf Knee Huggers



  • Vintage Kitty Toys + Vintage Japan Address Book + Diary






And also... this 'miss twisty' holiday fair doll, these crochet cuties and this sweet sitting pose doll here!

Have a great easter weekend everyone (anyone? haha) I promise to be a little more inspiring next post.

1 comment:

city said...

you're allergic to chocolate!!!! That is terrible news. Easter is like the best holiday of the year because its the chocolate holiday. You should definitely open your Etsy store, I was worried about shipping too but I had someone in the USA buy a cupcake cross stitch, so I guess if people fall in love with something, they don't mind shipping :-)

have a lovely Easter lady x