Monday, 30 June 2008

I am the most useless blogger in the world, it's probably even official! I suck at updating.
I haven't really got any "news" as usual so i'll just share some fun stuff.


I won this lovely Missy the Model doll (and her dog Gigi) w/ box, I can't believe I got her as I was sure I would be outbid at the last minute. She looks gorgeous in the photos... can't wait to get her! Here she is :

Another super add to my collection are these vintage dakin dream dolly twins (and cow!). I only have one other like this so I was desperate for these.. I had lost an auction for a similar pair a little while ago so was so happy to see more listed! I feel bad though about having to outbid people I really like :( goes with the territory I guess...I've lost plenty of stuff recently too. Its so hard not to want every single thing that fits into that cute japanese cloth doll category. Anyway, here is a sneak peak until I can upload some pics of my own.


I received a super duper package from Annette (japanesesweetshop) today! I love getting big doll lots in the mail. These are YJ and Ebay finds via her. She is so sweet to help me out :) *big hugs and thanks* Heres the loot :D
and a couple of my own recent ebay finds... more things I really cannot afford but had to have!!




Ok enough enough..
I found a really cute site that I have to share!


5 comments:

Goodbye Eden's Eve said...

How can one girl be sooo lucky??? You have such an amazing stash of dollies!! I just LOVE your pink indian dollie!! How amazing is she?!?!?
Take care!!

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Nat, oh you did so good...they are so precious and i am so happy you got them... Really really cute..thanks for sharing them..if you like the little miniature toys from Japan.. the little sets ..check out my blog and enter for a free giveaway. I think you will like it. well talk to you soon.. my fav is your lot is the pink indian doll...isn't Annette such a sweetie!! I just love her!
Have a good week!

city said...

Oh Nat, I have to agree with everyone else, I love the little pink indian doll, so sweet! Your collection is just amazing :-)

city said...

Hey lady :-) I've tagged you for a Meme. Check out my blog for the details. Have fun!!

oh and thanks for such a rad crafting afternoon the other day! Was so nice to have company while sewing. Hows the felt cat coming along?

Kitsch and Curious said...

Just found your blog after surfing around pose dolls and etsy. Was that Missy the Model doll on Ebay UK? If so, I think I was bidding on it too!

I also recognise the lovely doll in your blog dated 27 April. I can't remember if I bid on her or not, or whether she was too expensive from the start. I thought she was gorgeous!

I'm very jealous of your collection, but thank you for sharing the pics!